The Farringdon RCA60 Lap Timer is a simple-to-use powerful lap timing system in a compact, rugged, easily installed package.
- Very clear (in both direct sunlight and low or light or dark conditions) backlit display.
- Last complete lap time, best lap, elapsed time and laps completed are displayed
- Large memory can store 200 laps
- Sensitive IR detector, up 100m range, picks up track beacon or optional Farringdon beacon
- Low power consumption
- 12 volt powered - no battery to leave on or replace
- Machined from billet aluminium
- Water resistant
- Manual lap timing functions for rally stages or track days
- Beacon controlled “IN” display
The “IN” display indicator allows the driver to be called in from the pit wall. The display will continue to flash *.IN.* until beacon is switched to normal channel. No more missed pit boards. Passing the Farringdon beacon set to the IN position causes the in-car display to change to: