The FISW Steering Wheel integrates both a standard display layout with gear shift paddles and other controls through a standard CAN interface. Now modified to meet FIA requirements, this product is available to special order.
- Centre Gear Display with two 5 digit windows on either side
- High intensity LED displays
- Two rotary switches select brightness, set up, lap time recall and display items
- Two options rotary switches for traction control
- Push buttons to start race timer, cancel alarms, push to pass or launch, pit lane limiter, neutral and radio
- Integrated gear paddles
- CAN or RS232 four wire interface
- 12 volt less than 800 mA supply
The FISW system can be connected directly to certain ECUs - notably to EFI products that handle gear changes and can accept a Farringdon Lap Timing Beacon Receiver.
Optional display controller provides switch outputs and accepts sensor or CAN data streams from the ECU.